Announcements This is a place where you can get updates on the happenings of this board. Questions and comments concerning this board are also welcomed here.

Welcome Back to BikerForums!

Old 08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome Back to BikerForums!

Welcome Back
The machine that previously hosted bikerforums.org was hacked and subsequently taken down. Because of this, it was necessary to set up a new machine in our data center to host the forums.

Since the old machine was hacked, we couldn't simply copy everything over - instead, we had to set up a new server from scratch and start with a fresh copy of vBulletin. We have imported the old forums as well, so all the user accounts, threads, etc. should still be here.

We apologize that the outage lasted as long as it did. On the bright side, Biker Forums is now running on some very nice hardware, and the machine it's running on is a good deal more secure than the old one.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:41 AM

go on......
Old 11-08-2009, 10:27 AM

Default Welcome Back to BikerForums

While the rest of us did our best to hold down the CR fort, it sure is awesome to have you guys back again. And your podcast was too cool, amigo. Left my comments on it.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Biker

Hav'nt logged in here in a long time due to all the spam i saw here last time. Then after resetting my password i recieved a spammed PM. There is a reason why i stayed away and this only highlights it.

Clean your house folks and place better security in place. You have very little post counts, so it should'nt be a problem. Since my last visit i created my own forum and allready have well over 300k posts and ive zero spam. Ive a vbulletin forum and can easily pass on better security that your forum lacks. Sorry folks but i cannot stay here as you hav'nt sorted out the spam.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Biker

Some of you people often wonder what is pacifier holder and what does it meant.
So here I am with you to tell you about pacifier holder and what it means. For this
to know much more about pacifier holder you need to visit website that we suggest
you to visit. If you visit website about http://www.zdaisy.com/ as we suggested you will come
to know about pacifier holder most. I must say you will come to gain more information and
knowledge about pacifier holder. So guys be hurry and make yourselves known about patio
cover. Please visit the link as i suggest to you and gain knowledge on about pacifier holder.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Biker

Some of you people often wonder what is radio hosting and what does it meant.
So here I am with you to tell you about radio hosting and what it means. For this
to know much more about radio hosting you need to visit website that we suggest
you to visit. If you visit website about radio hosting as we suggested you will come
to know about radio hosting most. I must say you will come to gain more information and
knowledge about radio hosting. So guys be hurry and make yourselves known about patio
cover. Please visit the link as i suggest to you and gain knowledge on about radio hosting.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Biker

I see things have not improved on this forum when i get two spammed replies!! There is your answer as to why this forum is no longer high on any members list when spam can get access so easy. Your registration page is far from secure, you have no random questions to ward off the spam bots. If the admin off this forum has zero interest or knowledge on a few pointers i can easily point them in the right direction. If you want your forum to be great again you first need to protect the members which is sadly lacking on this forum. If i recieve another spammed reply which is more than likely at this stage i might just abandon this site alltogether and follow all the old and ancient members!!